From the Not Just Numbers blog:
Are you all ready for Christmas? If you’re one of those people who have had all of your presents in for weeks, I don’t want to know – it only makes me feel inadequate!
One present I have got ready though is myexclusive Secret Santa gift for my subscribers, which will be emailed out on Christmas day.
If you haven’t already subscribed, do it now in the box on the right of the blog – so Santa doesn’t miss you out!
Today’s post is a little different, I just wanted to pick up on some of the feedback I received from my post a couple of weeks ago, asking what you wanted to learn from the blog.
Last week I picked up on Bob’s request to learn how to prepare a simple cashbook – I hope that did the job for you Bob!
Some other requests, which I think will make their way into future blog posts are:
- A few of you wanted to know more about pulling data into Excel from accounting systems, such as Sage. I have posted on this before, but didn’t really cover the detail
- There were a number of requests for more on charts (including sparklines) and pivot tables
- Another popular request was a simple cashflow forecasting spreadsheet
- Automating the management accounts process
- More depth on my OAP approach
Well, if you’re are one of those that still haven’t subscribed, that’s it for 2012. Unless you go to the top of the blog and subscribe now.
If you have subscribed, you’ll be hearing from me on Christmas Day, with your exclusive Secret Santa Gift.
Either way, have a fantastic Christmas break and I look forward to continuing our journey together in 2013.
Back to the Christmas Shopping!
If you enjoyed this post, go to the top of the blog, where you can subscribe for regular updates and get your free report “The 5 Excel features that you NEED to know”.